The position is a unique opportunity to shape new levels of engagement for Anthill and to be part of a dynamic, highly motivated and diverse Client Excellence team – part of the Commercial team – with an open minded and committed culture.
With solid experience in transforming client briefings and needs into high-quality innovative solutions, you will take full responsibility for owning your client relationships and projects and be responsible for the day-to-day management delivering large digital projects to clients. You will be engaged in identifying new opportunities and ensuring excellence in client service, along with being an encouraging colleague who motivates and inspires creative and production teams to deliver state of the art solutions. Digital project management skills and well as the talent for delivering every project on time within budget and scope in a digital world is hence vital to succeed.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Manage and deliver high-quality digital projects on budget, time, and to the satisfaction of the client
- Responsible for project scope, risks, schedule, budget, quality, and communication between clients, 3rd party vendors and internal staff
- Create and manage project plans, status reports, risk assessment plans, change orders, resource needs, etc
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle providing coaching, motivation and inspiration
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards as the project requires
- Anticipate risks and obstacles and address them with the team in a proactive manner
- Work closely with the Commercial Account Manager, communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Effectively interact with all levels of client management
- Leverage project knowledge and client relationships to assist in revenue growth within the account
- Provide account management support on all digital new business activity
The position is located at either Anthill’s headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark or in the German affiliate in Freiburg im Breisgau, where you will be part of a highly experienced team with high-profile clients in the life sciences industry.
You are a commercially savvy, forthcoming and self-driven person with strong project and stakeholder management skills, along with an open minded and entrepreneurial spirit. You come with a proven track record in digital project management, especially in complex digital media/communications projects, and have minimum 5 years of work experience from a similar project management position, preferably from the agency and the client-side. From those positions, you have developed excellent relationship management skills as well as in-depth knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes. Further, you have strong web technologies experience, solid proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel, an understanding of SEO and Google Analytics and are familiar with Content Management systems and HMTL.
If you moreover have a PMP /PRINCE II certification, experience in Agile project management and/or from the life science industry, it is seen as a great plus. However, to succeed in the position, you come with experience in at least one of following; digital production (especially in e-detailers) Pharma or Veeva Vault.
As you will be part of an international team, it is essential that you grasp the English language to perfection, verbally as well as written, and naturally communicate, present and negotiate with both clients and colleagues.
Personally, you are authoritative and efficient and have the ability to direct and lead others – also when tough and challenging conversations with team and clients are needed – and you are capable of mentoring junior members of the digital account team.Yet, you are empathetic and accommodating, and your entrepreneurial spirit and passion in growing the agency affects every team member. There to, you are able to motivate and encourage all delivery teams to deliver top quality products and have an inspiring commercial and customer-focused sensibility that is attuned to delivering value to clients and value to the business.
With digital flair and an organized and detail-oriented approach, you have strong numeracy skills for estimating, scheduling, production and invoicing purposes and are able to demonstrate an informed opinion about the digital marketplace. This with power, drive and commitment making you an excellent project and client frontrunner in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Lydia Henny by e-mail: email@example.com