As Customer Engagement Manager your role is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. You are responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities, pursues these opportunities in the market and carry the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether Anthill’s SaaS products will serve as a solution. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of Anthill’s products and gain interest in a deeper conversation.
You will report to the VP of Anthill Technologies and have a working relationship with the Anthill Commercial team.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive business development within Anthill Technologies by generating new sales opportunities through various prospecting and account penetration strategies
- Lead the growth of client relationships, ensuring quality work and identifying and pursuing more business opportunities.
- Manage sales pipeline to ensure accurate and adequate lead inflow to reach targeted sales objectives
- Build and nurture strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies
- Work closely and collaboratively with the VP of Anthill Technologies to develop and implement appropriate sales strategies and plans
- Work collaboratively with Marketing to develop and implement appropriate prospect marketing tactics
- Prepare accurate sales quotes, develop and present product demonstrations and proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner
- Support the development of implementation proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations
- Ensure customer satisfaction, making sure the delivery organisation deliver on time and to expected quality
To thrive in the position, you have a strong flair and interest in communicating views on development potential for your clients and are a persistence profile with a true a desire to succeed.
You have a degree within business, marketing, digital or a similar area with 5+ years of sales experience focused on new business. You are experienced in selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product. You have strong communication skills, especially within pharma sales and marketing, solid stakeholder management and negotiation skills, and experience in supervising and managing multiple projects at the same time
Moreover, you have a technical and digital interest and curiosity. You are able to comprehend digital topics and specialized information. You are characterized by a high independence, come with an impressive development ambition and are a true problem solver, who continues the work despite any challenge that may come. By paying attention to detail, you make sure that your work is always executed accurately and thoroughly and find it natural to deliver against set objectives and make sure to include both your clients and team in your projects. At last, you hold a business-oriented mindset, which you are eager to use in order to develop Anthill Technologies, ensuring interesting growth and performance for both the company and clients.
As you will be part of an international team, it isessential that you grasp the English language to perfection, verbally as wellas written, and naturally communicate, present and negotiate with both clientsand colleagues.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Petter Rönström by e-mail: