About the position
As an Anthill QA Engineer you will work hands-on with QA tasks and have daily contact with Project Managers, Designers, Strategists and Developers to ensure top quality of the product during the production phase. You will be responsible for ensuring that the Anthill Quality standards are upheld throughout the entirety of the products production cycle.
You are a driven, thorough, and detail-oriented individual with a passion for all things digital within pharma and software development. You are comfortable working with projects that span multiple channels, from iPad content and Email templates, to web applications and websites, and Anthill SaaS products.
You will report directly to the Anthill QA Manager.
As a QA Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all projects uphold Anthill Quality standards
- QA Testing of all aspects of projects, from content correctness to UI, UX and Analytics data
- Collaboration with Project Managers, Designers, Strategists and Developers to ensure issues are correctly resolved
- Creating and storing QA Reports for every project
- Being an active part in daily information sharing, as every little detail helps with performing QA tests
- Attending meetings when appropriate to ensure having the utmost knowledge of every project
- Assist in optimizing our current workflows and help improve our overall quality of both projects and internal processes
Skills & experience
It is important that you are driven and ambitious on behalf of our clients while being an inspiring team player. We are looking for a person with following skills:
- Strong previous experience with QA
- Ability to see a project from a client’s perspective and apply Acceptance Criteria
- Demonstrate a clear passion for the digital environment
- Adept at reading instructions and following them to the letter
- Detail-oriented and able to work in a structured way when it comes to your tasks and deliverables, with an understanding of production and project processes
- Ability to adapt your workflow to optimize time usage on projects
- Strong skills in the English language, as most projects will be in English
- Ability to discuss issues clearly and respectfully with fellow colleagues
- Strong email communication skills and clear verbal communication
- Previous experience with QA and/or development is important to ensure a smooth transition to the new tasks
- Knowledge of working with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry is also a plus
- Previous experience with Veeva Vault/Promomats is a plus
- An exciting position located at our headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Being part of a company that is in rapid development, and where we work intensively to create a special culture characterized by an informal tone added with a lot of commitment and professionalism
- International team with 10+ nationalities working from our headquarters in Copenhagen and Freiburg (English is both the official and social language in our offices)
- The opportunity to help shape the Technical Consulting offerings at Anthill and expand your professional and industry experience in a multidisciplinary environment
- Working in a dynamic environment with passionate colleagues
- Job starts as soon as possible
Anthill is a Digital Communications Agency specializing in the life sciences industry. Working with clients from some of the biggest pharma companies and brands worldwide – Anthill combines strategy, creativity and technical excellence to deliver high-value content that powers today’s e-Detailing, closed loop marketing and multichannel solutions.
To apply send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will call in for job interviews as we receive relevant applications.