The position is a unique opportunity to be a key driver of high-quality strategy projects with a strong focus on modern marketing transformation, digital strategic planning and multi-channel customer engagement.
Key responsibility areas will be within Strategy Delivery, Product Innovation, Management Support and Commercial Engagement – with a core focus on Strategy delivery.
In close collaboration with the Strategy Solution and the Commercial team, you will embrace complex problems and apply clear thinking towards strong decisions. Hence, you will be a major contributor to the strategy deliveries for Anthill’s key clients within the healthcare & pharma industry and be leading large strategy projects, incl. developing, presenting and executing strategic elements on a broad range of cross-functional projects.
You will report directly to the VP strategy Solutions with whom you will be an active contributor of the unfolding and implementation of Anthill’s modern marketing and human factor methodology, along with being involved in new business and promotional activities of the agency.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Lead strategy projects within modern marketing transformation, digital brand strategies, customer understanding, and segmentation, digital customer- and communication journeys, strategies, data and insight management, and digital ecosystems
- Act as senior strategic advisor to clients on both a brand- and management level
- Be a key driver in developing Anthill’s strategic services within modern marketing services, human factor understanding and influence strategic services capturing client opportunities and move from insights to innovation of new services
- Support the management in the internal implementation of modern marketing and optimisation of working processes across business units
- Collaborate with the commercial team to optimize existing client co-operations and projects
- Contribute to new business opportunities by identifying opportunities for new strategic projects at existing clients
- Participating at early stages in client discussions with identification and specification of strategic challenges, objectives and processes
The position is located at Anthill’s headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.
You act and think like a leader and senior team member and possess the ability to inspire trust and generate excitement, along with enthusiasm and commitment within your team. Hence, you are able to contribute to an open minded and hardworking culture while working together with different teams and personalities.
You come with a proven track record in digital strategy development within the healthcare industry, especially in complex digital transformation and communications projects, have minimum 5-7 years of work experience from a similar role and possess a strong understanding of digital solutions. Ideally, you have a combined experience from agency and the healthcare/pharma industry and always strive to find the optimal solutions for both clients and customers whilst respecting the dilemmas and problems, they might face.
As you will be part of an international team, it is essential that you grasp the English language to perfection, verbally as well as written, and naturally communicate, present and negotiate with both clients and colleagues.
Personally, you are authoritative and efficient and have the ability to lead and collaborate with others – also when tough and challenging conversations are needed. Yet, you are empathetic and accommodating, and you have an inspiring commercial and customer-focused sensibility that is at tuned to delivering value to clients and value to the business.
With strategic flair, an organized and structured approach to problem-solving, you are able to create compelling solutions, communicate across the agency and take initiative and responsibility. This with power, drive and commitment make you a high-performing Senior Strategist that thrives in a fast-paced environment in constant development.
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Tina Ravn by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org